For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to our data protection officer; Lisa Perrie, Skinchampion, Premiere House, Carr’s Lane, Tromode, Douglas, IM4 4QB
e : email@example.com
Information We Collect
We will collect information on the Website only if provided directly by you, the user and may include; name, email address, telephone number, address, information related to your enquiry or purchase.
Because it has been provided directly by you, the user, it has been provided with your consent. Normally, you will only be giving this information if you are completing a contact form or online questionnaire that allows Skinchampion to deal with your query and/or provide a service to you, the user.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
7.1. Personal Data about our customers is an important part of our business and we will only use your Personal Data for the following purposes and will not keep such Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfil these purposes:
7.1.1. To help us to identify you when you contact us.
7.1.2. To help us to identify accounts, services and/or products which you could have from us or selected partners from time to time. We may do this by automatic means using a scoring system, which uses the Personal Data you have provided and/or any information we hold about you and Personal Data from third party agencies (including credit reference agencies).
7.1.3. To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts, services and products we have provided before or do provide now or will or may provide in the future.
7.1.4. To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information.
7.1.5. To help to prevent and detect fraud or loss.
7.1.6. To allow us to contact you in any way (including mail, email, video call, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us and selected partners unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
7.1.7. To keep you up to date with our member benefit scheme under which, as part of your membership benefits, we will give you membership information and details of discounts and offers we negotiate from time to time on behalf of our members. If you do not wish to receive this benefit, please write to our Data Protection Manager.
7.1.8. We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations, video calls and emails) for quality assurance and compliance.
7.1.9. We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
Disclosure of your information
8. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk
Controlling the use of your data
9. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose, you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
9.1 You may choose to control the use of your personal information in the following ways:
You have the right to request what personal information we hold for you and as per GDPR regulations we can provide this service free of charge within 30 days. For more information on subject access requests please contact us at email@example.com
You have the right to erase the personal data we hold on you. For more information on this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can update your personal information and contact preferences at any time. For more information on this please contact us at email@example.com You have a right to complain if you are not satisfied with the way your data has been managed. If you need further advice you can contact the ICO on 0303 123 113.
Where we store and transfer your data
10. As part of the services offered to you through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Skinchampion.co.uk is hosted by Shopify who has it’s own servers. The Website may also employ services of web design and marketing agencies based outside the EEA including but not limited to Sociaux Infotech, F-178, Phase 8B, sector 74 SAS Nagar, Punjab, India. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers.
10.2 Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
11. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data whilst you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
12. The Website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these advertisers or third-party websites.
12.2. We exclude all liability for loss that you may incur when using these third party websites.
Changes to this policy
13. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.