We chat to many salons and know that VOESH is super versatile and can be used in many ways to suit your treatment menu, theme or ethos.
Here's a guide, but don't feel you have to stick to it exactly:
- Run your lovely warm foot bath
- Sprinkle your salts into the water - enjoy the emerging aroma and colour
- Place customer's feet into the water and soak
- Lift out one foot and pat dry (optional)
- Apply sugar scrub and exfoliate foot and lower leg (we always go right up to the knee)
- This is a good time to use a foot rasp on stubborn callus
- Place foot back in the water, rinse and repeat on the other leg
- Lift the first leg, pat dry and apply mud masque. We apply it up to the knee but this is optional.
- We apply mud masque to toes and toe nails and use the masque as an effective cuticle remover. This is optional.
- Perform cuticle work
- Place foot back into the water and repeat on the other leg.
- Remove mud masque from both legs using a wet flannel. NB A flannel is best because the masque can set slightly as it drys.
- File and paint nails and cure under your UV lamp
- Apply massage lotion and massage foot and lower leg (reverse steps 13 and 14 when using normal polish).
This is a tough one and depends on many variables. Location, type of salon/spa, environment, added extras etc. As a guide, and based on a 1hr treatment, we suggest charging £40 per pedicure using this product.
Selling direct to customers as an upsell?
If you choose to upsell the 4-step boxes direct to customers, RRP £5.99.
Many salons charge more for their 4 Step Pedi products. We know of salons that charge £14.99 when sold with a file and foot rasp.