VOESH is super versatile and can be used in many ways to suit your treatment menu, theme or ethos.
A Guide (you don't have to stick to this!):
- Run your lovely warm foot bath
- Sprinkle your salts into the water - enjoy the emerging aroma and colour
- Place customers feet into the water and soak
- Lift out one foot and pat dry (optional)
- Apply sugar scrub and exfoliate foot and lower leg (we always go right up to the knee)
- This is a good time to use a foot rasp on stubborn callus
- Place foot back in the water, rinse and repeat on the other leg
- Pat each leg dry and set to the side. Discard water
- File and paint nails and cure under your UV lamp
- Apply massage lotion and massage foot and lower leg (reverse steps 9 and 10 when using normal polish)
What should I charge for the 3 Step Pedi?
This depends on many variables. Location, type of salon/spa, environment, added extras etc. As a guide, and based on a 45 minute treatment, we suggest £30 per pedicure.
Selling the box as an upsell
RRP per box is £4.99 - many salons charge more for their 3 Step Pedi products. We know of salons that charge £12.99 when sold with a file and foot rasp.
We also sell display stands.